Friday, February 10, 2012

A chain of stupid thought

As valentines day approaches,
I take some time to think about all the girls that may by chance end up being my valentine........ ok times up. None. And that is because I am so magnificent , no girl would be able to keep up.
Okay im not so magnificent, infact I even stole the above line from Inspector Jacques Clauseau, The Pink Panther.
Wasn't that an amazing movie? Too funny. They dont make em like that any more. However, all is not lost. The the world has me, Usman the Unnoticeable.
I couldn't even think of a cool word begininng with U. like Frank the Famous, Simon the Super, Usman the Ultra-Unusual-Under estimated-Umbridge. I give up on umbridge.
Anyways I am a boy who lives downtown. It gives me certain cool feeling cause there is no "downtown" where I am from. The only way I knew downtown is when policemen used to mention it in the movies when they arrested theives. " Cmon you scum, looks like you're going downtown today" .

4 comments:

  1. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DUUUUDE you have NO idea how hard i laughed when I read this (in your voice). This article is just, so you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha , loved it . i can imagine you saying all this sitting next to me in bio class :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is typical Usman...
    :P
    so typical You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem...Very well written HA Ahem...ok times up :P

    ReplyDelete